For a number of individuals with chronic pain, painkillers or opioids may not be effective in treating their symptoms. As an alternative, cannabidiol, or CBD, can help them relieve the pain they feel. CBD offers fewer side effects and can enhance their overall quality of life. Our pharmacy offers CBD in order to help individuals experiencing chronic pain manage their condition.
What Is CBD?
Where Do We Get Our Source?
How Does CBD Work?
What Are the Benefits of CBD?
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Reduces anxiety
- Relieves nausea
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Has antipsychotic effects
- Helps fight cancer
- Treats seizures and other neurological disorders
- Decreases the incidence of diabetes
Please note that medical marijuana contains CBD and THC.
NJ and PA medical marijuana-approved diagnosis:
- Cancer (nausea/pain)
- Chron’s disease (inflammation)
- Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Intractable spasticity
- Huntington disease
- Intractable seizures
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuropathies (nerve damage)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (anxiety, sleep)
- Severe chronic or intractable pain
- Sickle cell anemia
- Terminal illness
NJ also has:
- Chronic pain of visceral origin
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Muscular dystrophy
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
PA has opioid use disorder as well.
Please see the links below:
As CBD is classified as a food supplement, Desi Pharmacy cannot recommend dosing. Instead, we would encourage you to conduct your own research on the Web. A general rule is to use a low dose when taking CBD for the first time to stimulate your receptors.
We offer the following CBD products:
- Capsules with Turmeric
- Honey Sticks
- Daily Dose Syringe
- Prefilled Pens
- Gummies (delicious and are available in many strengths)
- Skin Care
For further inquiries, you may give us a call at 856-309-1212.